Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Wednesday

Well, where should I start? Saturday sounds about right. I went to Meijer to pick up a few things and as I was parking my van (that I had owned for exactly three days) and I hit a parked car as I was parking. Lovely. I suppose this is the result of being in a rush. A lesson hard learned. I tried to do the right thing and leave my insurance information and went on my merry way.

Monday I got a call from Farm Bureau stating that the man had mad a claim. I said fine, please inform me of the details before the claim is processed. I got a call this morning, and that was the start of my less than fabulous day today. Have I mentioned it's only 11:30?

She asked if it was okay to process the claim, and I told her I wanted to know what they were claiming. In actuality, I hit their rear bumper, scraping it. She informed me that they are claiming the front bumper and headlight. One word. Nice. After lots of phone calls, I am now waiting for her to get a hold of the man making the claim and call me back. My main concern is that someone stole my insurance info off the vehicle. Another lesson hard learned. Should have just left my phone number. Hindsight is 20/20 I suppose and I wasn't exactly sure what to do since I don't frequently hit parked cars.

Last night I woke up in the night feeling very ill. Headache and vomiting...I love flu season and the fact that I opted out of my flu shot. This morning I have been feeling pretty crappy and Zachary has been hell on wheels. Every word that has left his mouth has been whining and crying...I need Elmo, I need to draw, I need a pen, I need, I need, I need, I need...

And the cherry on top...I was so frustrated and sweating half from not feeling well and half from being sick of listening to him. I go in the bathroom to put up my hair, get my clip, turn around and crash right into the door. Need I say more?

No comments: