Monday, February 22, 2010

The Pity Party

I can't wait for Spring to get here. I am so looking forward to working in my garden with my tots. It is going to be great fun. I love going to the greenhouse and coming home to work in the dirt, and enjoy the beauty while grilling and spending the evenings with my family. I love when the sun stays up later. When it gets dark so early in the Winter, Zachary often asks why the sun is sleeping. And just when I thought that Spring was nearly here, and we had a very nice weekend which was not too cold, KABLAMMY...snow storm. I need to get out of dodge and back to somewhere warm. If I could just have Michigan Summers year round, that would be great.

We are now on our fourth week of sickness around here. It started on a Thursday, what seems like an eternity ago, and is still happening as we speak. Flu-like first, then pink-eye, then pink-eye again, then RSV for Elaina, now RSV for Zachary and me. They say that it can last up to two weeks. I am tired of this house, and I am tired of my babies not feeling well. I am tired of cancelling any and all plans that have been made due to the illness flowing freely throughout my house. I am tired of missing swimming and not being able to take my kids to Kathie's. I must escape the madness. I 'veel' not survive. If I do happen to survive, hopefully I will be able to blog again soon. For now, I have a mess of trains to clean up. You're shocked, I know. :)

No comments: