Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Spaghetti-O's

It's only 12:51 and I am already starting a countdown to 5 o'clock somewhere. I did recently list my son for sale on Facebook. If you are interested, please visit my profile. I am exhausted which is partially my own fault because I am addicted to Pawn Stars on the History Channel. What can I say? I love old stuff.

Zachary told me he wanted Spaghetti-O's for lunch. I got out a can. "No, I want cereal." "You already said Spaghetti-O's." Tantrum. I made the Spaghetti-O's. I bring them to the table and he takes them into the living room while I am outside trying to sell a stroller to a girl. I come in. "Mommy, I spilled them on the carpet." The white carpet. "This is why we don't eat in the living room, take it to the table NOW." He picks up the bowl and what is left (about half a can of Spaghetti-O's) and starts to walk to the dining room, slips, falls, O's are everywhere. All over the floors, on the walls, covering the refrigerator and all over his feet. He stands up, having a tantrum, and slips in them and is now covered in sauce. Meanwhile, wakes up the baby who had JUST fallen asleep and he continues to scream. It was like conducting an orchestra. I don't know who writes this music, but I could use something a little more low-key.

One of those days.

No comments: