Monday, January 24, 2011

The Sandwich

Zachary decided to skip lunch today, or so I thought. I offered him ravioli and he declined. Apparently he wasn't hungry after the three yogurts and four pounds of fruit he consumed for breakfast. I didn't really think twice about it. About an hour later I saw him walking around with a sandwich. I wasn't sure where it came from, but it looked less than appetizing.

Me: What are you eating?
Zachary: My sandwich.
Me: Where did you get it?
Zachary: I made it.

He had gotten out two pieces of bread and spread half of a container of yogurt between them. Bam! Sandwich. And he ate the entire thing! I couldn't believe it. He won't eat ravioli, peanut butter and jelly, or virtually anything else I make, but he'll wolf down a yogurt sandwich? Nice.

A little bit ago he went to the bathroom. After about ten minutes I hear...

Zachary: MOMMMY!! I'M READY FOR YOU TO WIIIIIIPE MY BUUUTTTTTTTTTTTT!

When I went in, I saw a gigantic turd.

Me: Oh my gosh, Zachary. That is a big poop!
Zachary: I know! Thanks!
Me: Flush the potty.
Zachary: Don't I get a sticker for that?

No comments: