Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Good morning, world.

Beautiful day, great to be alive.

We are closing on our house today. It is the first home that we have actually purchased. For the past four years we have been renting. I am so happy to report that we will now own a home in Zeeland, Michigan which we will be moving into at the end of October. We are so excited to start our new journey. No more pouring money into a house that someone else owns. However, it has made us seriously think about owning rental properties.

Zachary is doing well. I send out pictures usually a couple of times each week. If you aren't already on the list to see the little man and would like to be, just let me know (elizabeth.mcclelland@hotmail.com) and I will be more than happy to send some photos your way. We just love our little man. He is really trying to crawl. He can push up with his hands and move his feet, but he can't seem to coordinate the two quite yet. Very soon though, he shall be mobile! AH! He is definitely a Daddy's boy. He misses his Daddy something awful during the day. When Tim gets home he just sits there and stares at him and smiles the biggest smile you've ever seen. Then Tim will bounce him on his knee and Zach thinks that's the funniest thing because he loves to talk while Tim is bouncing him. He just loves his Daddy. If Tim comes home and doesn't pick him up immediately, he has a fit. As for me, however, he doesn't appreciate my humor much. He looks at me like, "Mom, you are so un-cool." He cracks me up.

Tim is almost done with school, THANK GOODNESS. This is probably the most stressful six weeks we have seen to date. It's like they took a school that should last 6 months and crammed it into less than two months. He is doing well though. We will be so glad when it is over.

That's all for now, I just thought I would start blogging to update everyone on what is going on in the McClelland world.

We can't wait to be home! Love to all.

No comments: