Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Laundry

Okay, going for a record here. Four times in one week.

I just love it when my daughter wakes me up because she is hungry. I get up, of course, and make her a bottle, go in to get her and she is back to sleep. Lovely. Now I am up and she is not. The only saving grace is that I can get a little time to myself, and be able to make a cup of coffee without anyone screaming. Maybe it's not so bad after all.

Laundry again today. It's been two days of laundry already. I had just gotten caught up about a week ago when Tim decided to clean out the garage. Now, mind you, he had cleaned out his car a while before that. By cleaned out, I mean stuffed everything into garbage bags and put it inside the garage...and left it there. For a long time. And there were lots of clothes. So, in turn, my "caught up" laundry quickly turned into three more large piles of dirty clothes - some with tags still on - for me to wash. Now, do you think he does the laundry? No. It's actually all I can do to even get him to THROW it down the stairs for me. (Laundry is downstairs, bedrooms are upstairs). Either way, I am doing some more laundry today, and then weeding through his clothes and getting rid of half of them, whether he likes it or not. It's like the leaning tower of t-shirts down there, and if I don't do something soon, I am going to be saying "timber". Not to mention, he's been promising to do it himself...since we moved in. Yes, that's right, two years ago. I think the grace period has expired.

No comments: