Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Personal Heater

Good morning. I am having some coffee and trying to get motivated. The plan is to take my kids to the sitter and get some grocery shopping done. We are pretty much living off animal crackers and fruit roll-ups at this point.

I am so glad that I got so much done yesterday as far as planting goes. I wish it were Wednesday so I could go to the farmer's market. I just love it and I am planning on getting my veggies tomorrow (to plant). Last year Tim and I had a competition and he tried to grow his from seeds. I'll let you guess who won...but I am pretty sure that I already blogged about that.

The beast just woke up. We are trying to break the habit of him getting in our bed each night. We always have good intentions, but it's a lot easier to say that we will take him back to his bed at 10:00 before we fall asleep than it is at 2:00 am when he actually gets in. Part of me knows that they grow up too quickly and loves having him for my personal heater, but the other part doesn't like the fact that I start feeling like the hunchback of Notre Dame. My mom said to start making him a little bed on the floor and telling him that he can lay there. It's a great idea, but that would involve purging all the junk from my room. Ugh. Maybe some more coffee first.

No comments: