Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Toots

This morning I was checking my e-mail and drinking my coffee when I heard..

Zachary: You are BISGUSTING! That is BISGUSTING, Laina! BisGUSTING, Laina! That is so BISGUSTING!

Me: What did Elaina do?

Zachary: She is TOOTING!

Of course, she thought it was hilarious, as all babies do.

They are becoming quite the pair. Elaina thinks that Zachary is hilarious, which doesn't help anything. Especially when we are in the car and Zachary is "tooting his whistle" as loud as he possibly can. That would be yelling "WOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! WOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm a TRAIN!"

Me: You need to keep your whistle down. Not so loud.
Zachary: (not listening) WOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOO!
Elaina: :::laughing hysterically:::
Me: Zachary! Do you need me to pull this van over?
Zachary: No.

::::silence::::::

Zachary: wooo, wooo.

I think in some ways he misses his dog. Well, actually, just in one way, and that is the fact that his sister won't fetch.

Zachary: Ready....a-set, GO! :::throws the little football::: Laina....GO....
Elaina: :::sits in the middle of the floor and claps:::
Zachary: GOOOO, Laina!
Elaina: ::laughs::
Zachary: ::Goes and gets the ball:: Ready, a-set, GO! ::throws it::: Go GET it, Laina. (pause) GO!

1 comment:

Misti said...

What happened to Sasha?? :(

Oh yeah, and Leo!! The Greeny-Fiend!